Michael Dominguez, MD
Board Certified Family Medicine
Top Doctors in America®
Texas Super Doctors®
Bridges to Excellence®
Best Doctors in San Antonio®
Dr. Michael J. Dominguez was born and raised in Deming, New Mexico. Dr. Dominguez is Board Certified in Family Medicine and has a strong interest in family, diabetes and geriatric healthcare.
Dr. Dominguez has served as a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of Texas Health Science Center Department of Family and Community Medicine. He is also the contributing medical expert for the Westside Sol newspaper.
Dr. Dominguez is married to a Primary Care Doctor and together they have three adult children, one son and twin girls. When Dr. Dominguez and his wife aren’t treating patients, they enjoy spending time with his family, traveling and visiting their children.
- Clinical Associate Professor, University of the Incarnate Word, School of Osteopathic Medicine – San Antonio, TX
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center – El Paso, TX
- The University of Texas Health Science Center – San Antonio, TX
- The University of Texas – Austin, TX
Holy Cross Clinic
- 590 N General McMullen Dr San Antonio, TX 78228-6230
- Mon. Tues. Thur. Fri. 8 am - 5 pm
- Wed. 10 am - 5 pm
- Telephone: (210) 249-0212
- Fax: (210) 249-0217