John Brian Lim, MD
Board Certified Internal Medicine
Best Doctors in San Antonio®
Dr. John Brian Lim was born and raised in Cebu City, Philippines and is Board Certified in Internal Medicine. After accomplishing his medical degree and residency, he completed a Hospice and Palliative Care Fellowship at Metro Health Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio.
Dr. Lim’s clinical practice focuses on geriatric care and primary prevention. He is dedicated to providing the best patient experience for his patients. This includes a personalized approach to medical care and providing his patients with the education and preventive tools they need to improve their health and well-being, and is receptive to alternative medicine.
When not caring for patients, Dr. Lim enjoys gardening, bicycling, playing tennis and spending time with his wife and children.
- Hospice & Pallative Care Fellowship, Metro Health Medical Center – Cleveland, OH
- New York Medical College at Westchester Medical Center – Valhalla, NY
- Cebu Institute of Medicine – Cebu City, Phillipines
- Cebu Doctor’s University – Cebu City, Phillipines
- 16977 IH-35 North, Suite 260 Schertz, TX 78154
- Mon. Tues. Thur. Fri. 8 am - 5 pm
- Wed. 10 am - 5 pm
- Telephone 210-477-7181
- Fax: (210) 736-7073