Jesus J. Aguilar, MD
Board Certified Internal Medicine
Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Best Doctors in America®
Top Doctors in America®
Best Doctors in San Antonio®
Bridges to Excellence®
Dr. Jesus J. Aguilar was born in Matamoros, Mexico but grew up in the Houston area. Dr. Aguilar is bilingual, bicultural and a very compassionate healthcare physician. He is a stable in San Antonio’s eastside community and has been treating patients in that community since our first Highlands clinic opened in1997. He is a quiet force who is humble and extremely kind. He has a reputation for providing exceptional preventative patient care.
Dr. Aguilar is consistently recognized by his medical peers as well as his patients as a Best and Top Doctor in San Antonio. He is committed to excellence and advanced continuing education.
In his free time, Dr. Aguilar enjoys karaoke, dancing, baseball, and football. His happiest times outside of his office include traveling to striking sceneries or the Texas Hill Country with his wife and their fur babies.
- Faculty, University of the Incarnate Word, School of Osteopathic Medicine – San Antonio, TX
- Cook County Hospital Chicago – Illinois
- Universidad Autonoma de Tamaulipas Matamoros – Ciudad Victoria, Mexico
- 1910 S New Braunfels Ave
- San Antonio, TX 78210-5220
- Mon. Tues. Thur. Fri. 8 am - 5 pm
- Wed. 10 am - 5 pm
- Telephone: (210) 532-0891
- Fax: (210) 532-0717