Cynthia Gneco W., MD
Board Certified Internal & Geriatric Medicine
Best Doctors in San Antonio®
Dr. Cynthia Gneco is a native of the Dominican Republic and is Board Certified in both Geriatric and Internal medicine. Her clinical practice focuses on geriatric syndromes, dementia syndromes, sleep medicine, diabetes as well as preventive medicine. She takes great privilege in keeping her patients healthy focusing on their quality of life. Dr. Gneco has had experience in both private practice and academics. She previously served as faculty at Yale University focusing on in-homecare and Senior center facilities.
When not caring for patients, Dr. Gneco enjoys hiking, cooking, camping and cycling. She also finds incredible purpose in participating in her community church based activities.
- Adjunct Faculty, University of the Incarnate Word, School of Osteopathic Medicine – San Antonio, TX
- Geriatric Fellow, University of Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, PA
- Morristown Medical Center – Morristown, NJ
- Instituto Tecnológico de Santo Domingo – Santa Domingo, Dominican Republic
Southwest Military Clinic
- 1802 SW Military Dr
- San Antonio, TX 78221-1451
- Mon. Tues. Thur. Fri. 7 am - 5 pm
- Wed. 10 am - 5 pm
- Telephone: (210) 924-2337
- Fax: (210) 923-2208