Christopher Caulfield, MD
Board Certified Family Medicine
Best Doctors in San Antonio®
Patients’ Choice Award
Texas Rising StarsSM
Bridges to Excellence®
Dr. Christopher Caulfield was born and raised in Montreal, Canada. He is board-certified in Family Medicine. Dr. Caulfield has a passion for geriatric medicine and is highly recognized for his expertise in overseeing his patients total healthcare. In addition, he is known for his caring disposition and spends the time necessary with his patient and family members to care better for them and listen to all their concerns.
When not tending to patients, Dr. Caulfield enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, being physically active by running, and watching movies.
Dr. Caulfield also serves as the Medical Director for the Quality Partners In Care (QPIC) ACO at HealthTexas.
- Faculty, University of the Incarnate Word, School of Osteopathic Medicine – San Antonio, TX
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara – Guadalajara, MX
- Spohn Memorial Hospital – Corpus Christi, TX
- New York Medical College – Valhalla, NY
Perrin Beitel Clinic
- 8906 Perrin Beitel Rd
- San Antonio, TX 78217-4851
- Mon. Tues. Thur. Fri. 8 am - 5 pm
- Wed. 10 am - 5 pm
- Telephone: (210) 572-3306
- Fax: (210) 249-0125