April Hain Treviño, MD
Board Certified Family Medicine
Top Doctors in America®
Best Doctors in San Antonio®
Bridges to Excellence®
Dr. April Hain-Treviño was born to a military family in Belleville, Illinois and has enjoyed living in many places. She is Board Certified in Family Medicine and greatly enjoys being a family physician and building relationships with her patients and their families. She has a particular interest in preventive healthcare, heart disease and diabetes in seniors.
Dr. Hain-Treviño married her high school sweetheart while attending medical school and they have three children. She has a love for animals and when not treating patients enjoys training and showing her pet collies.
- Faculty, University of the Incarnate Word, School of Osteopathic Medicine – San Antonio, TX
- Baylor College of Medicine – Houston, TX
Alamo Heights Clinic
- 1248 Austin Hwy Ste 214
- San Antonio, TX 78209-4867
- Mon. Tues. Thur. Fri. 7.30 am - 5 pm
- Wed. 10 am - 5 pm
- Telephone: (210) 828-2531
- Fax: (210) 828-2532