Andrine Grant, MD
Board Certified Family Medicine
Bridges to Excellence®
Best Doctors in San Antonio®
Dr. Andrine Grant was born and raised in Jamaica. She has been practicing medicine for 20 years and is Board Certified in Family Medicine. Dr. Grant focuses on the whole person approach for her patient’s physical, mental and spiritual well-being. In addition to being a medical doctor, she is also a preceptor at The University of the Incarnate Word.
Dr. Grant is one of eight children, three of whom are physicians. She is a twin and is often mistaken for her twin sister, who also serves the San Antonio community as a physician.
When not treating patients, Dr. Grant enjoys singing, theatrical production, cooking, and spending time with her husband and two children.
- Faculty, University of the Incarnate Word, School of Osteopathic Medicine – San Antonio, TX
- The University of Texas Health Science Center – San Antonio, TX
- University of the West Indies – Mona, Jamiaca
- Florida Atlantic University – Boca Raton, FL
San Pedro Clinic
- 530 San Pedro Ave San Antonio, TX 78212-5006
- Mon. Tues. Thur. 7 am - 5 pm
- Wed. 10 am - 5 pm
- Fri. 8 am - 5 pm
- Sat. 8 am - 5 pm
- Telephone: (210) 225-4511
- Fax: (210) 225-4514